A yukata is essentially a lightweight form of kimono. They are made from material that is lighter than the traditional silk kimono, which makes them more comfortable in the hot weather. Don this on as an outerwear to make it more fashionable!
- Texture: Woven and lightweight
- Condition: 9/10
- Material: Polyester
- Measurements: Chest 130cm Length 150cm
- 100% Handsewn
- Era: 1980s
- CODE : GreyBeige
- Dry clean (recommended) / Handwash.
- Store in cool and dry place away from direct sunlight without plastic covering to avoid trapping humidity and mildew
- Note: As with most vintage clothing, there might be slight stains and holes +
slightly musty scent due to long periods of storage. Launder to remove said scent.